Welcome to Real Clear Bible!
“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.” 2 Timothy 4:1-2
- Q&A: Raising of O.T. Saints (new)
- Notes on 2 Corinthians (new)
- Notes on Matthew (2018)
- Christian Liberty (2018)
- Notes on 1 Corinthians (2018)
- The Kingdom of Heaven (2017)
- Notes on Romans (2017)
- The Trinity (2017)
- God’s Essential Character (2017)
- Notes on Ephesians (2016)
- Q&A: Father, forgive them
- Judgment Committed to the Son
- Global Righteousness & Peace
“The body is not one member, but many” and I would really appreciate constructive feedback using the form below. I am willing and able to add or change anything that will make this presentation more clear, more simple, and – above all – more faithful to scripture.
Can you provide comments, suggestions, or corrections?